Bloss House Blend
This simple blend is a combination of coffee from Myanmar and Rwanda. Both single origins have been through a similar washed process. The farmers remove the skin and mucilage, after fermentation the seed is dried, creating clean and acidic ﬂavours. You will often get a clearer sense of the origin this way and the “terroir” of its growth. To improve complexity, the cherries are grown in the shade of other trees which ripens the cherries slower. Pairing these two coffees together makes for a coffee that stands out to the crowd, but you know is reliable and consistent every time. That’s why it’s our house blend!
- choose a regular subscription or one-time buy
- choose a bag size
- choose whole bean or pre-ground
Subscription - How it works
- Click subscribe and save.
- Choose a repeat delivery schedule
- Check size and quantity
- Add to cart
- 1 bag of coffee will be sent to the shipping address on the delivery schedule
- Your first bag ships when the order is placed
- Recurring shipments of coffee will continue to be sent at the chosen frequency
- Your first charge will be taken from your card when you place the order
- You will be reminded 3 days before reoccurring charges to your card
- Can be canceled anytime