Jean Paul is a passionate, innovative farmer in his region. He is a leader in a newly perfected process that he is passing on to other partnering producers. Jean Paul has recently built a cupping lab in the pursuit of achieving exceptional coffee. This specific coffee is an example of his bespoke processing of speciality coffee. Taken from a micro lot of just 1 ton of coffee cherry, this coffee is an exclusive and rare find! These coffees have gone through an additional stage of sorting to handpick the very ripest cherries. Then instead of fermentation in water tanks, the coffee has undergone a 36hr dry fermentation. With dry fermentation, the coffee is pulped, then placed into large tanks with no water, exposes the coffee to the fermenting effects of oxygen. This creates a coffee with a higher body and complex flavour characteristics.
We're sure you'll enjoy this flavourful coffee from Rwanda.
- choose a regular subscription or one-time buy
- choose a bag size
- choose whole bean or pre-ground
For Subscription Option
- 1 bag of coffee (250g or 1kg) will be sent to the shipping address at each set time
- First bag ships when the order is placed
- Recurring shipments of coffee will continue to be sent at the chosen frequency
- Your first charge will be taken from your card when you place the order
- You will be reminded 3 days before reoccurring charges to your card
- Can be canceled anytime