This coffee is produced by three farms in the Huila region of Columbia. Each of the farms are generational family-owned farms. These farmers have been producing coffee for well over 100 years combined! Each farm follows very high standards of practice to preserve local water quality. The washing process of coffee production contaminates a large amount of precious water, therefore all the water used for the fermentation process at these farms is filtered and cleaned before returning to the local water system. Columbian farmers have suffered greatly from low coffee prices in recent years. This is why we have sourced these coffees in partnership with iFinca which ensures a living wage and high farm-gate prices for the farmer.
We're sure you'll enjoy this flavourful coffee from Colombia.
Click the link to see more information about this coffee.
- choose a regular subscription or one-time buy
- choose a bag size
- choose whole bean or pre-ground
For Subscription Option
- 1 bag of coffee (250g or 1kg) will be sent to the shipping address at each set time
- First bag ships when the order is placed
- Recurring shipments of coffee will continue to be sent at the chosen frequency
- Your first charge will be taken from your card when you place the order
- You will be reminded 3 days before reoccurring charges to your card
- Can be canceled anytime