Mahdi has been farming coffee for over 20 years in the Burni Talong region of Ache Indonesia. Burni Talong means ‘Fire Volcano’. The soil around this presently dormant volcano is perfect for growing coffee produces rich flavors. This lot is compiled from 60 farmers who each harvest coffee from their small 0-1 ha farms. They harvest and do the initial drying. Mahdi meticulously works with each of these local small-hold farmers, helping them maintain a high quality and to ensure they are fermenting the coffee in the correct manner to prevent any spoiling or defective coffee. This also allows him to buy the coffee from each farmer at a higher than average price. As part of the Gayo Cuppers Team, he acts as an independent expert assessing coffees and provides training to continually increase the standards of coffee in the region.
We're sure you'll enjoy this flavourful wet-hulled process coffee from Indonesia.
- choose a regular subscription or one-time buy
- choose a bag size
- choose whole bean or pre-ground
For Subscription Option
- 1 bag of coffee (250g or 1kg) will be sent to the shipping address at each set time
- First bag ships when the order is placed
- Recurring shipments of coffee will continue to be sent at the chosen frequency
- Your first charge will be taken from your card when you place the order
- You will be reminded 3 days before reoccurring charges to your card
- Can be canceled anytime