Agnes Mukamushinja has a remarkable story of redemption and perseverance. She models a growing movement in her region for women empowerment. She has started several businesses in her past such as restaurants and hardware stores. In 2003, together with her husband they set up Nova Coffee and has steadily grown the business to be a very respected and sustainable coffee business in the region. Today the Nova washing station receives coffee from 1219 other farmers in the area. Agnes is committed to continual improvement to enable transformation for her community. After the coffee is washed and sorted for defects, the coffee is then placed on the raised African beds at about 2cm of thickness to dry for up to 30 days with regular turning each hour and covering during the nights.
We're sure you'll enjoy this flavourful coffee from Rwanda.
- choose a regular subscription or one-time buy
- choose a bag size
- choose whole bean or pre-ground
For Subscription Option
- 1 bag of coffee (250g or 1kg) will be sent to the shipping address at each set time
- First bag ships when the order is placed
- Recurring shipments of coffee will continue to be sent at the chosen frequency
- Your first charge will be taken from your card when you place the order
- You will be reminded 3 days before reoccurring charges to your card
- Can be canceled anytime