Bloss Coffee Company Limited (trading as andBloss, “Bloss”) is adamant about protecting your personal data.
Changes to this policy
When you access our website we will collect your IP address and other system information. This is common practice on almost all commercial websites and helps us understand our customers and users better. The aim is to improve our website and product offerings to you in the future.
Your personal information
Bloss stores any information about you safely.
We will not share any personal information about you with 3rd parties. However, if we are legally required to do so, we will share it..
We strongly encourage you to keep your password and other sensitive data secure. It is however a challenge to secure any transmission of data via the internet.
Bloss takes every step to protect your personal data, but we do not guarantee that the data you transmit to our website will be secure.
Transmission of data is done at your own risk.
Examples of the type of information we gather
The information we gather about you may bee used for:
• Auto completion of personal information on you, when filling out e.g. the check out forms on our billing page when paying for products.
• Other examples of data stored are delivery addresses, name, product preferences and credit card details.
• When buying our products, we will keep a record of your order history.
• Details of your visit(s) to our website
• Any correspondence between Bloss and you may be kept for a period of time.
• Information you have provided through participation in market research and customer surveys
• Information on what devices you are using to access and use our website – in order for us to improve and tailor your experience
Any information gathered by us will be stored for however long we deem necessary.
Information provided from you about others
When you purchase a gift card or give our products as a gift, we will collect the names, addresses and other information about them, that you provide.
By ordering and giving a gift to others, you are acknowledging that you have the full consent and permission to provide their personal information to us.
Using the information we gather about you
The data we gather from you will be used to improve our services, product offering, website experience and tailor our marketing and communication with you.
Your personal data and information may be shared to any partner of Bloss and/or a member of our group, including our subsidiaries, our holding company and its subsidiaries, which is legal and in accordance with section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
Disclosure of your personal information with other parties:
• if parts of Bloss or the entire company of Bloss is bought, our information on you becomes their property
• if we are legally required to do so
If you do not desire us to use or process your data, please contact us on email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Data Protection Act 1998 grants you the right to access information held about you by submitting a request in accordance with the act and is subject to a £20 administrative fee. All such requests should be sent to email@example.com.
If you have any questions you are welcome to email info@andBloss.com